10 Weeks Pregnant Belly, When your baby age is 10 weeks gestation, fetal weight babies was less than a quarter ounce and it has grown the most important organs. This is the beginning of the so called fetal period, when tissues and organs in its body rapidly grow and mature. His vital organs, including kidneys, intestines, brain, and liver (currently producing red blood cells) was in place and begin to function even though they will continue to grow during 10 weeks pregnant belly. If you can see into the womb, you’ll see details like tiny nails forming fingers and toes and the hairs start to grow on sensitive skin.
For other developments, infant limbs can bend now. His hands flexed at the wrist and legs bent in front of his body. The bone begin to grow out of it’s spine, prominent forehead, and his spine visible through transparent skin. In the coming weeks your baby will double in length to 3 inches. In the next doctor’s visit, perhaps you could hear the baby’s heartbeat with a Doppler stethoscope assistance. Many 10 weeks pregnant belly told that their little baby’s heart beat as the roar of galloping horses.
Learn More Details About The 10Wweeks Pregnant Belly Development
For most pregnant women in the 10 weeks pregnancy, the baby’s development at this age causes the smooth muscles of the intestine of pregnant women experience contractions that will slightly hamper the work of pregnant women. so that they become disturbed in their daily activities.
In this condition, grains and vegetables helps you to recover our energy in the regular consumption. Drink lots of water, do sports activities routinely will able to overcome your headaches at the age of 10 weeks of pregnancy because the blood supply to the brain will increase between 20 to 40 percent during 10 weeks pregnant belly.
10 Weeks Pregnant Belly Tips For Expectant Mothers :
- In the first trimester when the pregnancy is 10 weeks of age, constipation is very common in pregnant women. The thing you can do to reduce the pain of constipation is to avoid foods that can cause indigestion, eating fibrous foods such as whole grains rich in fiber, especially cereal, fresh fruit such as Plum, Apricot, peach, pear, apple, blueberry.
- Consume more fresh vegetables, nuts and seeds. if you consume fresh vegetables, should be wash it thoroughly to reduce the bacteria in the vegetables
- Drink more water and fresh juice. Do not drink alcoholic beverages such as champagne or beer because it can interfere with the baby who was only 10 weeks old.
- Do not engage in excessive activities that cause you to feel exhausted and tired. Do light exercise that make the body be not too tired so it won’t interfere with the development of the baby.
- Do not consume drugs. Drugs are dangerous during 10 weeks old pregnancy, you should consult with your doctor if you need consume any medicines.
Learn more details about the 10 weeks pregnant belly anticipation
- Fatigue: you may feel very tired because, you are not use to our body, do light exercise on a regular basis more often on foot so that the circulation of blood run smoothly throughout the body and you will sleep more comfortably and soundly.
- Nausea and vomiting: the age of 10 weeks pregnant belly nausea and vomiting is a very cammon problem for pregnant women. What is the thing you can do if you feel sick? Stop eating? If you not eat, it will only make your nausea more intense. To avoid the nausea you can suck ginger candy or drink ginger ale that can reduce your nausea.
- Heartburn and indigestion: at the age of 10 weeks of pregnancy heartburn and indigestion often experienced by pregnant women. to avoid this, you should not eat while you’re lying in bed and you should not lie down immediately after having meal. We recommend using a pillow to prop your head if you want to lie (about 6 inches) while you’re sleeping / lying down. Thus preventing the stomach acid directly down into your stomach.
- Stomach Bloating: at 10 weeks gestation flatulence often experienced by pregnant women. During pregnancy, the gastric digestion becomes more relaxed which causes stomach acid to rise. You should pay more attention to the foods you eat. Avoid eating fried foods or broccoli and beans, thereby reducing the production of acid gas in your stomach.
- Increased vaginal discharge: at 10 weeks of pregnancy the vaginal discharge more flow and to the pelvic area due to pregnancy hormones estrogen increase. The result is a growing number of milky white liquid that comes out from within. But this is not dangerous so do not bother setting up a special cloth or wash it off because it could change the balance of your genital tract and cause irritation.
- Headaches: What is the at causes the headache at 10 week pregnancy? You can blame the hormones but they are other triggers it, such as fatigue, hunger, and stress. Lie down in a dark room, put a cold compress on thing that your face and neck, or get some fresh air while you rest will help.
- Fainting or dizziness: 10 weeks of pregnancy your body is not used to pump blood and oxygen flow to the brain to it enough so no wonder you feel dizzy. Be sure to sleep in sitting position if you feel dizzy. To reduce dizziness, you can consume healthy snacks and water as it can increase blood sugar and avoid dehydration.
- Visible veins on your body: When the new 10 weeks pregnant belly reaches the muscles of the blood vessels around the stomach and breasts will be seen.That’s because, veins are doing important work to take nutrients from the blood to your baby, so there’s nothing we can do but wait. They will disappear on its own.